Thursday, December 9, 2010

Boomer Christmas Tree

We got a tree! We got a tree! It's a perfect full sized tree, 7 feet tall to be exact. I can hardly get in and out of the kitchen without sharp needles smacking me in the face and arms, but it sure looks gorgeous!

This is the second tree that Derek and I have gotten together. I remember how shocked I was the first time Derek and I were preparing to decorate our tree (last year). To my surprise he busted out boxes and boxes of Christmas tree decorations- lights, ornaments, snow men, reindeer, Sooner Santa's. Yup...Sooner Santa's. Let me break this down more simply: a variety of Santa ornaments wearing Oklahoma Sooner paraphernalia. Derek's collection of Sooner Christmas decorations has been accumulated for many years, and let me just say that we will never be short any decorations related to OU football or basketball moving forward. 

BOOMER SOONER to all, and to all a good night!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment