Tuesday, March 15, 2011

railroad revival tour


This April, Mumford & Sons, Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros, and Old Crow Medicine Show will embark on a musical tour unlike any other. I learned of the last minute announced Railroad Revival Tour a few weeks ago on the radio and realized this would probably be a once in a lifetime experience. Traveling exclusively in vintage railroad cars, the bands will journey across the American Southwest over the course of a week. All three bands, whom which I equally LOVE, will be playing concerts at only six unique outdoor locations along the route. Not only is this an exclusive tour, its starting near my home base in Oakland CA. I was lucky enough to wait in line the hour tickets went on sale and snagged a couple of my own. (The tour sold out that same day within hours). I'm definitely stoked to check this out in April! It better not rain on me!

Check out their music:




No comments:

Post a Comment