Friday, March 11, 2011

six ingredients for a good weekend


1). Go see some live music. Whether at a mellow jazz club or rock concert, live music is always original and full of energy. It's a great excuse to go out and dance too!
2). Take yourself on a long walk or hike. It's important! Spending time exercising outdoors helps revitalization, increases positive energy and decreases stress.
3). Play Pirate. When I was young, my mom and I used to play a game called "pirate" where we'd embark on a spontaneous mini road-trip adventure together. I still do this every now and then- it's a lot of fun and a great opportunity to discover new places.
4). See a movie. A classic pass time that never gets old...and it's affordable entertainment!
5). Eat some quality brunch. I'm a big eater-outer myself so enjoy trying new brunch spots. Even if you're trying to save money, its super easy to make yourself a stack of pancakes or an omlette at home. Yum!
6). Make yourself a cocktail. I obviously saved the best for last ;)

**Have a great weekend**

No comments:

Post a Comment