Sunday, October 17, 2010

Top of the Mark

Happy Birthday to my mom! Today we all celebrated my mom's birthday by taking her out to a fabulous all you can eat brunch buffet at Top of the Mark. Sadly, I think its impossible to go into a "all you can eat" buffet thinking you can eat in moderation. Every time I go to any buffet, I always leave feeling like I'll need to get my stomach pumped. And that's exactly how I'm feeling right now. I'm pretty sure I ate breakfast, lunch and dinner all in one sitting. Regardless, Top of the Mark has surely got to be the best place to go for brunch in the city. Beautiful views, delicious food, bottomless mimosa's...it doesn't get much better than that!

Mom, Julia, Erica and I outside of the Mark Hopkins Hotel

My sister Erica drove down from Oregon to surprise my mom on her bday.

The Fam

View of the city from the 19th floor, Top of the Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment