Friday, January 21, 2011

golden globes fashion

BEST DRESSED

Amy Adams in Marchesa, nominated for Best Supporting Actress in The Fighter.
Catherine Zeta Jones in Monique Lhuillier. I love this color!
Olivia Wilde in Marchesa. This is such a fun dress, although I'm not sure I'm a fan of the shoes...
Dianna Agron in J. Mendel, ones of the Glee stars.
Emma Stone in Calvin Klein., nominated for Best Actress in Easy-A. She should permanently go blonde!
Megan Fox in Armani Privé. I love the dress but she still looks like an alien.
Mila Kunis in Vera Wang. The one-shoulder really works here.
And my favorite dress of the night award goes to...Anne Hathaway, in Giorgio Armani Privé

WORST DRESSED

Christina Aguilera looks like a drag queen. Is she pregnant again?
Heidi Klum, you look like a Miami circus clown.
Why am I not surprised by Helena Bonham Carter's outfit? She's a weirdo on and off the screen.
Jennifer Love Hewitt could pass for the Ice Queen from Narnia.
Is that Julianne Moore or The Blob?
Natalie Portman, you're adorable but this dress is awful. I'm still glad you won for Black Swan though!
Leighton Meester, did you find this dress in the Little House on the Prairie?
Michelle Williams in the worst dress of the night. Hippie couture. Yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment