Monday, February 28, 2011

diamond house warming

I decided that if I weren't in the business of online advertising I'd probably take on event planning. I'm sort of a freak when it comes to planning before an event and I love the satisfaction of knowing people had a good time. It's an opportunity to get creative, decorate, organize...and just have general control. Those of you who know me well are probably already aware how authoritative I can be when it comes to planning ;)

On Saturday Derek and I hosted a little house warming party to celebrate the successful move and our new Diamond St. home. Some of our closest friends and family came over for drinks and appetizers. It was nice to see so many of the familiar faces under one roof that I'd been missing over the past month (it's been so busy lately!). I think I probably gave 30 separate house tours over the course of the night...

Overall it was a blast and I hope my guests enjoyed the party as much as I did!


À la carte apps: cowgirl creamery brie & white cheddar cheeses, flax seed crackers, peppered salami, pesto flat bread, blue & white corn tortilla chips with spinach dip, veggie sampler & classic thin mints. Yum yum!

The "alcohol table" was a hot commodity.

Lee is completely mesmerized by basketball in 3D (right). Derek is so thrilled to be sharing this moment.



Exhibit A: Entire living room cannot stop staring at the 3D TV. This is a clear cue that it's time to go out to the bars. See how easily it sucks you in?!

No comments:

Post a Comment