Saturday, February 19, 2011

everything is better in 3D

Derek's new 3D TV has arrived. I'm not sure if I ever wrote about this before but unfortunately his other TV got damaged during the move last week. Despite the terrible loss, Derek took this as an opportunity to "upgrade."

Life on Diamond street is at a whole new level now that we have this latest piece of technology. Derek can play video games and watch football in 3D now. I hope this turns out to be a good thing and doesnt suck us away from reality 24/7. We just got our special glasses in and watched a dinsosaur show on the Discovery channel in 3D this morning. Yes, the visual is pretty funny. We sit in our living room and watch TV wearing special head gear now...sigh. But its actually pretty incredible to be able to watch some of this stuff in 3D. Derek's really excited about his latest purchase which makes me happy.

Trying on my new 3D glasses
Derek with his new found love ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment