Monday, September 13, 2010

Video Music Awards

Usually I'm not very good at tuning into award shows, but the VMA's were on last night and I decided to record and watch it. (Sadly, my boyfriend is out of town for the next 2 weeks so I have nothing to do on Sundays except be lazy in front of the television). I'm not really into the TV musical performances as much as I am....the fashion! But I will admit that I watched the Justin Bieber performance ;) Here are some of my favorite shots from last night-


The host of the VMA's, Chelsea Handler.


Lady Gaga on the white carpet before the show


Justin Bieber sandwich. What a lucky kid.


Katy Perry and Haley Williams from Paramore, both up for best music video award


Ke$ha is wearing a trash bag as a dress!


Sofia Vergara from Modern Family. She is so cute!


Katy Perry, Rihanna, Ke$ha and Nicki Minaj backstage.


The Jersey Shore cast- Pauly D, Snooki, J-Wow and The Situation


Lady Gaga and Ellen backstage


Justin Timberlake, Jesse Eisenberg and Andrew Garfield backstage. They're all starring in the movie The Social Network which I really want to see!


Evan Rachel Wood (I love her!) and Joe Manganiello, both stars of the HBO series True Blood.


Jane Lynch, Cory Monteith and Kevin McHale of 'Glee' backstage


Ashley Green (Twilight) and Jared Leto (30 Seconds to Mars)


Lady Gaga and Drake. She's wearing her meat dress!


Lo and Stephanie from The Hills. (My friend Lee saw these two at the Las Vegas airport the weekend before the VMA's!)

No comments:

Post a Comment