Friday, December 10, 2010

The Art of Fine Holiday Drinking

There's no party like a Glam Holiday party! This year we took a couple buses to Napa Valley to go wine tasting for the day at the Chateau Montelena and Grgich Hills Estates.

I've been to both of these wineries before but I hadn't learned any of the history or gone on an official tour during my last visit. The winery history lessons were interesting and all, but it cracked me up that so many people were so distracted by "who got the larger tasting pour" from the wine makers every time they'd come around. It was actually quite hilarious to watch. Now that I think of it, I definitely recall seeing one guy from my office sneak a 6 pack of Bud Light into the first winery. Classy. You gotta love us Online Advertising professionals- there sure are a lot of us who appreciate the art of fine drinking- or just plain drinking in fine establishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment