Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Breakup Month

'Tis a sad day in the world for many celebs as they announce their separations today. (The title of this post sounds like a sequel to The Break Up). I'm actually not that surprised to hear that these couples have split, which just goes to show how cynical I am when it comes to celebrity unions. Let's be honest, 9 times out of 10 marriages between two celebs don't last forever.

If the day ever comes when my absolute favorite couples, Jada/Will Smith or Heidi Klum/Seal or Faith Hill/Tim McGraw split up...I will probably officially lose faith in all celeb marriages. But I trust that will not happen ;)

Check out this Famous Married Couples Quiz

Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds
R.I.P. September 2008 - December 2010

Jennifer Carpenter and Michael C. Hall
R.I.P. January 2009 - December 2010

Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron
R.I.P. July 2007 - December 2010

Emmy Rossum and Adam Duritz
R.I.P. October 2009 - December 2010

Elizabeth Hurley and Arun Nayar
R.I.P. March 2007 - December 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment