Thursday, December 16, 2010

Quack Attack

So Oregon is going to the National Championship Bowl game this year and I couldn't possibly hear more about it! My entire family is going to the game minus myself. Odd man out, per the usual when it comes to college sports. But I'll admit that it's a really exciting time for my sisters (former and future Oregon alums), and they're looking forward to their trip to Glendale for the game. It could be a once in a lifetime opportunity in some ways- who really knows when the next time will be that your team makes it to the National Championship.

It's been quite a year for the Bay Area born and bred Oregon fans. San Francisco Giants win their first World Series and perhaps Oregon will win their first National Championship? We'll see...

I found this fabulously crafted artwork posted inside a car window. I'm not quite sure what the red thing is that the duck is throwing but my instincts tell me its satan. Please also note the webbed feet on the duck. This could sell for a lot on eBay.

 Blast from the past. You see? Proof I'm not that big of an Oregon hater. I'll give myself credit for being a supportive sibling despite the rivalry and competitive instinct in me. Arizona, you're still my #1.

No comments:

Post a Comment