Monday, December 6, 2010

The Holidays are here!

Thanksgiving (my FAVORITE!!) marks the beginning of the Holiday season. Derek spent his second Thanksgiving with the Stenson family this year. The day was packed with food, beer and football. No man would've been disappointed...

Our fabulous Thanksgiving meal.

Check out the serious Thanksgiving ambiance. My mom decks out their house with Thanksgiving wreaths, poinsettias and pumpkins every year. I'm not much of a holiday decorator but when I come home for Thanksgiving I always leave feeling inspired to do it ;)

Wyatt is stuffed.

I had a second Thanksgiving celebration at work with all my co-workers. There were almost 90 of us packed into our kitchen. 90 people in one office is about 3x the size that Glam was a year ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment