Monday, May 23, 2011

battle of the bay

I'm ashamed to say that I've been such a bad Giants fan lately! This past Friday marked only the second game I've been too all season long (technically Spring Training doesn't count). I clearly have a lot of catching up to do and am setting myself a goal: to attend a minimum 1-2 games per month.

The A's/Giant's series, otherwise known as the Battle of the Bay is always an exciting time. My friend Kendra (born in the Bay but currently residing in the Bronx) flew back for the occasion. She bought us front and center seats in the best section of the stadium: the bleachers. For the ultimate battle of the bays experience, you gotta sit in the bleachers! It gets a little rowdy but is all in good fun- lots of young fans and families flocked together to cheer on their teams. I'm thrilled to announce the the Giants swept the series against the A's this past weekend. Looks like San Francisco is determined to defend that #1 title!



Me & Kendra

Representing the Giants Snuggie

No comments:

Post a Comment