Monday, May 9, 2011

team cheech & pong

Epic fail of the weekend: Beer pong. I haven't played in forever and my lack of skill clearly showed on Saturday. (For Adam's birthday we had a Beer Pong Championship Tournament consisting of about 16 teams). Cher and I lost the first game and went 3 for 3 in the losers bracket. We even played a 4th game for fun and lost that one too. Sad. On a positive note, we drank plenty of beer.

Another upside to the weekend was going to see Thor on opening night- it was surprisingly awesome! I had originally gotten dragged to it against my will but it turned out to be pretty entertaining. Even if you're not a comic book fan (which I'm definitely not), it's still worth seeing in my opinion.

Starting off with what we thought would be the "Breakfast of Champions" at Chloe's on 26th and Church.
Apparently we didn't get the memo about team uniforms.
Dain & Cher
Derek & Julia sitting at the bar at Kabuki before the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment