Friday, May 6, 2011

magnum ice cream friday

I've been working on an ad campaign for Magnum ice cream over the past month or two (brand new to the U.S., FYI ;). Almost every day I look at these glamorous ice cream beauty shots that make my mouth water. I'm always nudging Emily to check out the photos every time I'm working with them because the ice cream looks so amazing. After weeks of working on this campaign, Emily and I decided that its imperative we make a Magnum ice cream purchase.

In honor of a fellow co-workers birthday today, my boss brought a bunch of boxes of Magnum ice cream to work. (Too bad Emily took the day off today!). I tried the Double Caramel flavor and it did not disappoint. I'm sure 2 hours from now I'll be passed out in a corner somewhere around the office in a sugar coma....


Super awkward kitchen photo
Notice the Häagen-Dazs ice cream is being neglected...

1 comment: